OCP is Hiring Market Area Managers
Diamond Advantage (DA) Diesel Parts (3 Positions Available)
We are looking for talented and enthusiastic sales professionals to represent a new brand of high-quality aftermarket diesel parts. Market Area Managers will be responsible for business development and the growth of DA product sales in their respective territory. The ideal candidates must reside in one of the following territories:
- WA, OR, ID, MT
- WI, MN, IO, MO, and the Dakota’s
- MI, including the Upper Peninsula, IL, IN, OH, KY, TN
Build new business relationships with automotive aftermarket customers, including Navistar dealers, major aftermarket buying groups, warehouse distributors, diesel parts specialists, repair shops, and fleets. Ensure customer satisfaction is prioritized and that issues are addressed in a timely manner. Gain comprehensive understanding of customer’s business, becoming an advocate for the customer while balancing the needs of DA.
- Meet or exceed Business Plan revenue target.
- Aggressively support customer needs, including product and sales training for customer personnel.
- Provide corporate and local level support at trade shows and industry events.
- Provide input toward new product launches and development of DA incentive programs.
- Maintain expenses within budget.
- Director of Sales
- Market Area Managers (Peers)
- Navistar Diamond Advantage corporate personnel
- Outsource Corporate Partners corporate personnel
- Minimum 5 years of sales experience in the automotive parts aftermarket with a proven track record
- Excellent interpersonal skills to build and maintain relationships
- Ability to travel 4-5 days a week – Adhering to current CDC COVID-19 travel guidelines. Employer will require proof of vaccination (COVID-19), medical excuse, or religious belief exemption request to determine how or if to accommodate.
- Self-starter and motivated to succeed
- Integrity / Honesty is a must
- Experience selling class 2-5 diesel engines and components
- Relationships with parts warehouse distributors
- Experience developing and executing parts sales and marketing strategies
- Organizational skills
- Negotiating techniques
- Time management and ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Customer focus
- Excellent written and verbal communication / presentation skills
- Computer skills, including Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point, desktop and mobile devices, and sales & CRM software
Not All- Inclusive